Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lust of two cousins for each other – Desi sex story


Hello Friends, this is Shravan from Bangalore. The following new story of mine is completely a FICTION and is not inspired from real life. I hope you will like it and please do send your feedbacks.

My cousin sister Sheethal , who is 26 years old had come to stay with me and my parents for a few days. She was married to Ramesh, 6 months back. He went to Kolkata, a month back on work. I and Shhetal akka were very close to each other. We still fight with each other, tease each other and roamed around the city together. Since she came to my place 2 days back. I noticed her being more cheerful , smiling a lot , blushing and showing too much of care. She tried to keep me happy all the time. Sheethal looked great and I loved being with her.

I took her to movies and shopping. We spoke nicely and I made her laugh with my jokes and teasing. I used to take her on bike and she would sit holding me tightly. I could feel her boobs on my back and it made me hard most of the time. I think she knew what she was doing to me, and she kept blushing a lot. I was turned on by her all the time and my cock used to be rock hard when I was with her. She eyed at my tent in my shorts , whenever she sat with me on sofa or bed. She used to blush looking at me. I didn’t know what to say and used to simply smile. I needed her, and I was sure she also needed me. But we were afraid to make a move.

One evening I walked into the bathroom to take bath. The sight that greeted me, after opening the door, was very arousing. There was my cousin sister, completely naked bent over the bath tub, effectively presenting me an open invitation. I didn’t know she was there, and I could not move my eyes away. She turned her head to look at me as she noticed I was behind her. She said nothing nor did she do anything. She looked good, very sexy. She had magnificent breasts with huge, dark nipples. Her ass was a well shaped and very sexy. My cock began to get hard looking at her.

I gazed at her hairless pussy, and my cock twitched and started to grow more. I was stunned, I didn’t know what to say or do. Here I was standing gazing at my naked cousin sister, with a raging hard-on. Almost as if she already knew what was about to happen, she turned back her head and continued to allow the water to fill the tub. As she moved, her huge tits jiggled and swayed. I couldn’t stand there waiting any longer, so I walked over to her and stood very close. She didn’t move. I couldn’t resist it any longer. I grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and squeezed and pinched the firm mass of flesh. Then I reached down and pulled down my shorts as quickly as I could.

I slowly eased my dick up against her pussy and without hesitation; my hands grasped her hips as I drove my hips forward while pulling her toward me. I slowly began to ease the head of my cock into her. My cock moved nicely inside her, feeling her vaginal walls around my cock. She moaned and her moans were getting louder the more I filled her. My hands instantly began to roam across her beautiful, fleshy ass. I grabbed her hips and began ramming my cock harder and deeper. She moaned loudly as I continued to pound into her pussy with longer, harder thrusts. I pulled my cock out until the tip was just touching her, and shoved my cock back in. She began to moan as her body started to build up to orgasm. I could no longer control myself and with one long, hard thrust, I pumped my hot sperm into my sister, filling her pussy.

“Enjoy madidya akka?(Did you enjoy sis?)” I asked, as I pulled away.

She blushed and told “Of course”

After that my sister and I showered together.

Then she took my hand and we walked to my room. We sat on the bed, and she fell back and grabbed my shoulders as I went with her. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, stroking it. Then she knelt beside me, bent over, wrapped her lips around my cock, and rolled her tongue around the tip while she gently stroked the shaft. Her lips then moved down the shaft, and sucked when they moved back up. I grabbed her head to guide it up and down. Her head was bobbing up and down, taking my cock a little deeper into her throat each time.

I pushed her head, stood up, and told her to lie back. Spreading her legs as wide as possible I knelt between her thighs. Placing my cock head to her wet opening I rubbed it against her wetness. Then I pushed gently, and my cock slid deep into her. A moan escaped my sister’s lips as she felt the tip of my cock entering her. She moaned louder, as I slid the rest of my hard cock into her pussy. I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, driving deeper and deeper with each stroke, making her moan louder and louder. My cock slid in and out of her cunt with wet, sucking sounds. Suddenly she was Cumming, crying out with ecstasy, her cunt grabbing at my cock in waves of hot orgasm.

I continued to pound harder than ever before, grunting as I invaded her body with my cock. She screamed “That feels so good”

I slammed my cock into her pussy, feeling the cum build in my cock. She let out a loud scream as she began to orgasm wildly again, her pussy squeezing onto my cock. I couldn’t take it anymore and my sperm filled my sister’s hot, pussy. After fucking her, I slumped next to her tiered. She was smiling at me and I saw a look of content on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment