Wednesday 10 April 2013

Fucking my family friend the whole night – Indian sex story


Hello friends I am Arun aged 22 years. I am here to share my real life sex experience which came as a total surprise for me. I have a family friend vandhana. She is 25 years old. Both our families are friends even before I was born. So their entire family see me as a kid even at the age of 22. But I had different intentions about vandhana. She is wheatish in colour and is very beautiful and horny. She has some belly fat but mostly covers it with her dress. She almost every day wears T-shirt tops and jeans for office and sometimes salwar kameez. I always used to wear long T-shirts when I visit their home to cover my penis bulging immediately after seeing her. Though she was 3 years elder to me I was desperate to fuck her nude on bed. Sometimes I even get thoughts of marrying her.

One day vandhana’s parents visited her elder sister in Singapore for 10 days. Vandhana could not make the trip as she had some unavoidable work committed at office. So they left her at my home as she needs to be alone for 10 days together at her place. My parents asked her if she would be fine to stay in my room because my brother used to come home after late night shifts. Hearing this I immediately thought of saying “Yes” in over excitement but the question was not for me. So I controlled myself by holding the sofa tight and waiting for her reply. She immediately said “sure” because as I have said already, they still think me as a kid. When she said yes I felt chill inside and told to myself “You have 10 nights to fuck her nude on bed by seducing her somehow.” But it took just 3 nights for me to bring the heat that she has caused in me out.

She used to change to nightie before going to bed. The first night after dinner I and vandhana went to my bedroom for sleeping. I used to sleep a bit late as I would be doing some work. She used to take a nightie, go to the bathroom, take a bath, put on her nightie and go to bed directly. First night I was a bit nervous and so I did not do anything. I used to remove my T-shirt before sleeping and the first night as I removed my T-shirt and slept besides her, I felt I was sleeping with my wife with all the freedom to remove my clothes and sleep in the same bed.

The second night after she slept I went to the toilet. There I saw her bra hanging out of the dirty clothes bin. I sensed she was not wearing bra inside her nightie. I came out and tried to peep into her nightie if she was wearing a bra. As far as I could see her boobs were hanging loose without any hold. I was almost confirmed that her upper body is naked inside her nightie. As she was in deep sleep I did not want to take and waste a chance because to seduce her I want her to be awake. As usual I removed my T-shirt and slept besides her.

The third night as usual she slept he same way and I was a bit worried that its not going to happen even tonight. It was 11:30pm at night and I went to the bathroom before going to bed. There I got a naughty thought to see how big her bra is to know the size of her boobs. As I opened the lid of the dirty clothes bin I was taken by a huge surprise and was confused whether to feel happy or sad because inside the bin I saw 3 bra and 3 panties also. She was wearing nothing inside her nightie. I was thinking for a while because I dont know whether to feel happy that I am just a nightie away from fucking her pussy or to be annoyed that still I am not able to do it.

Suddenly at that time I heard my bedroom door opening. I came out and peeped out of the room and saw her drinking water in the kitchen. She had switched on a 100 watts bulb while going out. The fact that she was awake and the romantic orange light of the bulb pushed me to fuck her immediately. So I quickly closed the bathroom door, removed my T-shirt and sat on the bed waiting for her. She came back to the bedroom, locked the door, turned and saw me. I smiled at her viciously. She asked “Why are you smiling at me like that?” I told her “You look extremely beautiful in your nightie.” and smiled again. She was wearing a full black nightie with very tiny sleeves. She stood near the bed and doubtfully asked “Why do you say this to me?” I giggled and said “Because I want to have fun with you tonight”

She got a bit angry and asked “What do you mean?” I said “Its simple. Lets Have some sex.” She got fired up and said “How can you ask me like this? You know that I am elder to you.” I said “I like you very much and if you say yes only then I will touch you” She thought for a while, sat on the bed, turned at me, starred with her eyes and simultaneously smiled with her lips and put her hand on my thighs. I was thrilled that she accepted to fuck me. I, wasting no time crawled close to her, put my arms around her waist and kissed her. I kissed her hard for just a minute and immediately as I removed my lips from her lips, she got into a wild fucking mood and pounced on me and kissed me all over my body.

As she finished kissing me I ripped my pant and underwear impatiently. She asked me what I was doing and I just said this is the hunger of 3 nights and quickly pushed her on bed and slept over her with me fully naked and she with only her nightie on. We rolled over the bed kissing and licking each other for sometime. I then held her hands over her head, locked her legs with mine and slowly and romantically kissed her by putting my tongue into her mouth, sucking her tongue into my mouth and drinking all her juicy saliva. I then went down kissing her neck, her balloon like boobs over her nightie, her belly, her thighs and finally her toes.

Since I knew that she was fully naked inside I delayed removing her nightie. I spread her legs, lifted her nightie and went inside kissing her legs, knees, broad and fleshy thighs and reached the incident spot – her hairy pussy. She has a decent size pussy with the pussy lips open. I smelled her pussy and it smelt like a hot tomato soup. I sucked her pussy lips for sometime and she started moaning mmm aah oooh. After sometime I opened her pussy lips and licked the wet flesh inside. Wow that was a real wet pussy with water pouring out from it. I opened my mouth wide and drank all the juice coming out of her pussy. I slowly to her upper body and kept drinking her pussy juice by pressing and squeezing her large boobs for 10 minutes. She kept moaning for all the time I was sucking and drinking her pussy juice mmm aaah oooh ssss aaaah.

I then came out and said “Its your turn now.” She asked me “What should I do?” I took her hands, placed it on my hard and stiff penis and said “suck it babe” She hesitated a bit but then asked me to stand on the bed and by sitting on her knees she brought the outer penis skin down as the inner flesh came out she slowly licked and rolled her lips around it. She then speeded up by putting my penis into her mouth and sucking it. I felt really good as she started sucking my penis wildly and also dipping it in deep into her throat and squeezing my testicle balls with the other hand. I also mouth fucked her by pumping my penis hard and fast into her mouth. The blowjob went for 15 minutes and I thought its time to have her nude on bed and fuck her hard. So I took my penis out of her mouth, raised her hands and pulled her nightie up, removed it and threw it on the floor.

I then pushed her on the bed, spread her legs, placed my well cleaned penis on her pussy lips and pushed it in. It was hot, very wet and also tight as she was a virgin before my penis got in her. I pushed it 4 times and after the 4th thump, my penis went in fully and we did it for half an hour. I cummed into her pussy 3 times in that half an hour. I was a bit tired. So I took my penis out but still did not want to miss this chance. I was determined not to leave her before she gets an intense orgasm. So I asked her to lie down on her side, lifted her right leg and put it over mine and fucked her from behind by hugging and pressing her breasts from behind her. I fucked her hard in this position and she started screaming. After fucking her for 5 minutes my penis started to vibrate and I enjoyed the sexual pleasure every time my semen came out by hugging her tight and squeezing her boobs hardly.

It was just past 2:00am in the night and I heard someone opening the main door. I quickly sensed that my brother is coming from late night shift and removed my penis from her cream filled pussy. I also requested her to be silent till my brother gets into his room. As I heard his bedroom door locking we started it again. This time we went for the doggy style of sex. I made her to bend down on her knees, widened her legs a bit, put my hands underneath, rubbed her pussy and squeezed my penis into her pussy. I thumped my cock in and out of her pussy for nearly an hour cumming for about 8 times in that position. As I was fucking her big buttocks kept jumping like a jelly. I held it for sometime with my hands for grip and opened her buttocks and saw her ass hole. It was a cute and tiny hole and I badly wanted to fuck her ass hole. So I slowly removed my cock from her pussy and tapped it on her buttocks. I wiped all the wet and sticky dirts that stuck on my cock from her pussy on her buttocks.

As I finished wiping she said its 3:30am now. Lets sleep or else people at home will doubt us. I said “Baby last time. I want to fuck your ass hole. Its very cute.” She said it s very difficult to fuck such a small hole. I said I will make it loose before fucking your ass hole. She then gave a naughty smile and said “ok” I asked her to lie down with her face down, took my moisturising lotion, applied it on her ass hole and slowly dipped my middle finger in. She shouted aaah. I asked her to bite the pillow and fingered her for 15 minutes.

Then I dipped my second finger in and rotated both fingers inside her ass hole. As it became a bit wider I held it open with my hand, took my cock with my other hand and squeezed it into her ass hole. She felt immense pain and started biting the pillow tight and punched the bed hard. But for me it was a different experience from fucking her pussy. I enjoyed fucking her pussy a lot but her ass hole was exiting. I thumped my cock into her ass and after a few minutes it became looser and she also started to enjoy it. I slept on her back and fucked her ass hole for 35 minutes. After splashing my semen 4 times in her ass hole I removed my cock. It was very dirty after I took it out from her ass hole but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Vandhana got exhausted and said “I have given you all the juice I had in my body. I have nothing else to give.” I also knew that I have enjoyed her body from head to toe thoroughly. So after 5 hours of exiting and aggressive sex and fun we finally slept at 4:30am in the morning. Friends, this is my real life sex experience with my family friend who I fucked the whole night to bring the sexual heat in me caused by her out. For the next 7 days of her stay we fucked all the 7 nights and I gave her an intense squirting orgasm on all 7 nights which I could not give her on the 1st night because we got tired and exhausted of excessive sex for long hours. Thanks a lot friends for reading my fully satisfactory sex experience with Vandhana.

No comments:

Post a Comment