Tuesday 9 April 2013

Desi sex Story – Sex with Neena chechi!


I read many stories here and I really liked everyone of them and this gave me courage to share my experience with all of you. This happened in the last summer vacation when my parents where in the village. My neighbors elder sons wife was all alone in the house coz everybody went to village and she had to stay coz her parents were gonna come after 5 days. In the afternoon I was coming back to home she was waiting for the lift. Many of other people were also waiting for the lift. As soon as the lift came I rushed inside coz If I would have I would have to wait and my Neena Chechy would have been left I entered first and after me my beautiful Neena Chechy.

As she was entering sombody pushed her and she fell on me her big and firm boobs crushed against my chest as soon as she turned back to see who pushed her everybody rushed inside and the lift was totally packed there was no place to make a slight move her nice ass was sooooo tightly pressed against my cock that I got hard and she felt my cock on her ass she turned back and gave me a wicked smile I was so nervous. We stayed on the top floor our floor came and she moved. Boldly I moved ahead too keeping my cock pressed on her ass she turned back and gave me a smile again. I was lucky that there was no liftman in the lift. She moved ahead and I slowed she stepped out of the lift and opened the door. She kept the door and went inside I waited a sec and gathered some courage and went inside. She was right there sitting on the sofa. “close the door” she said and I closed the door. She said “come inside, dont be shame” I sat near she stood up and went and started the A/C and came and sat really close to me.

Her body touching mine she said “you look really good when u workout without your top”. At that time I realized she also liked me and kept an eye on me. Saying that she took my hand in her hand and placed it on her boobs. She was wearing a black saree and a black blouse. AAAAAAWWWWW lady in black so damn beautiful I started squeezing her huge 36 C boobs slowly. And she started showering kisses on me I started kissing her back. I removed her saree which exposed more than half of her beautiful breast. As I continued kissing her I started opening her blouse and then her bra and her beautiful huge boobs were set free. AWWWWWWWW that view of her boobs was the best. I had never seen such beautiful breast they were so firm felt like virgin’s boobs (untouched). Without wasting a sec I started sucking her boobs making small circles around her nipples makin em hard to suck on while I squeezed the left boob and crushed the nipple really very hard between my fingure. I continued doing that for about 10 minutes.

She was moaning soooo loud I would have been deaf. She was really enjoying very much and by that time I got a little bold too I moved down licking her stomach then her navel. She was just wearing a petticoat I removed her petticoat and her pantie and my-o-my she had a beautiful and sexy pussy and was like a virgin one. And I asked her that how come its like that. She answered that her husband havent had sex with her yet. I mercyed that guy a lot thinking what is he missing. And oh my god I was on top of the world this was the first time I was fucking a virgin. She was just the same age as I was, 18. She had a few pubic hairs soft I think she haven’t shaved it once also. They were really very soft. I started licking it. As I did it she started moaning and it made me horny as hell I started licking more and more faster she was squeezing her breast and moving her hand in my hairs.

I pushed my finger inside her pussy it was so tight that my single finger was not getting inside. I was imagining how will my 8″ long cock will get in. but didn’t cared about it that time. I moved my finger in and out, faster and faster. Then my other finger. She was really moaning loud so I moved my other hand by which I was squeezing her boobs near her mouth and pushed a finger in her mouth and she started licking and she made me sit on the sofa and removed my pants my cock made a tent of my underwear. She couldn’t belive her eyes it was so huge and was throbbing out of my underwear. She saw in my eyes And started sucking it. She took it really deep she took it really deep till my balls. Up and down, up and down as she was sucking she was looking in my eyes. She was tired so she slowed down, but I was really horny and grabbed her hair and pushed my cock deep in her mouth she started liking it and she increased her speed. and in a few sec she made me CUMMMMMM. She was so thirsty she took it all inside and sucked me dry. She liked it so much that she started sucking it again, but I stopped her and I grabbed her hand and pulled her on the sofa and I stood on my knees. The sofa was short in the height and was the right size so that I can reach her pussy. I lifted both her legs high up in the air and I slowly pushed my 8″ cock inside her pussy. It was so tight I pushed it very very slowly she couldn’t even feel my cock moving. Her pussy was really warm and wet and my cock was sticky with my cum so it made it easy to push my cock inside. I pushed my cock completely inside. I started to pump slowly. I could see on her face that it was paining her. But she was enjoying I started moving faster she started to moan I started moving faster and faster she enjoyed it so much she was squeezing my ass and scratching it. I hold he from her waist and pushed really deep, deep as it went. I was gone mad and was fucking her like crazy animal and she was doing the same we both we at the height of our passion. I cummed once and again and again she just didn’t wanted me to stop. I was tired so I went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed she came on top and started riding me

What happened after we got up from sleep will tell u next time. Since that day I have had sex with many Neena Chechys of Trivandrum I really enjoyedd alll of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment