Tuesday 9 April 2013

Fun with aunty!


I have been reading sex stories on this site from long time and I too have something to share of this wonderful blog. I am Asif from Karnataka this Incest happened with Our Tenant Aunty Sarika,My English is not good so i mix Hindi also. Sarika Aunty hamare Ghar me Rent par thi 5years se main jab 9th std me tha,sarika aunty ki family bahot poor thi unke 3children the ek beta 8saal ka aur 2nd beti 6 saal aur 3rd beti 1year ki Unki age lagbhag 30 hogi tab ye incest howa.unka husband bussiness k wajaisa se out of city rehta tha unke ghar me tv nahi tha tu wo time pass karne wo hamare ghar aa k Tv Dekhti thi.hamare Ghar me father,mother aur main itne log rahte thi father rooz 9pm k baad ghar ate thi mother 6pm k baad,mother bhi job karti thi. Mere zyada frnds nahi thee aur mai darta bahot tha kahi bhar ghumne jata Nahi tha aur kisi se zyada baat nahi karta tha wo aunty jaanti thi ye.Aunty k childrens School jate thee tu Aunty hamare Ghar rooz TV Dekhne aane lagi 2pm k baad tab mai akela raheta tha ghar me us waqt,Aunty bahot free & frank type ki the hasi mazak karti Bold bhi thi, Aunty apni 3rd beti ko Tv Dekhte Dekhte Doodh Pelati thi rooz doodh pelane jab wo blouse utha ti thi tu unke big BooBs pink nipples clear Dekhte the wo bahot Fat Aur Fair thi Hieght 5’5inch thi wo films dekhna pasand karti thi mujhe sex k bareme zyada pata nahi tha.jab wo rooz tv dekhne hamare ghar aati the main kisi aur room me ja ke wait karta tha ki Aunty apni beti ko doodh pilaye aur mai chupke se window me se unke boobs dekha karta tha Approx after 6 months she know that i’m watching her boobs daily one day she caught me red hand but frankly asked y u watching daily from window ha? & told me dont fear Asif i’ll not tell any1 it’s between u & me only .

But my hands & legs r shaking by fear she told me relax asif dont fear i will not tell any1.den she told its natural thing to all boys & girls at this age you not doing anything wrong. Then she asked me you know about sex. Asif i told no slowly in scared voice. Then she sit beside me and told how husband & wife do sex after marriage for baby etc. & told me you also have 2 do sex with your wife after marriage if shy & fear like this then she leave you telling you 6 no. then she told me your penis stand after watching my boobs or not?

I told yes aunty how you know she told every males penis stand & get hard when they saw any nude women or talk about sex & during intercourse its natural thing told & went her home back like this so many days we talked about sex one day she asked me so many days had you not seen my boobs na? i not said anything then she told dont afraid we r friends now & now we r talking very daily & now you dont hav to see my boobs hiddenly from windows then she only shows me her boobs watching this in my pant my 5inch penis get rock hard she saw out side of my pant n told me wow you grown up now dude your dick is geting hard can i see it if you don’t mind?

I told no sorry Aunty i can’t remove my pants then she told its ok i’ll not force you my baby but think you will not get this chance again & convenced me den she only opend my pant n shaked my penis in a 2-3 min sperm cum.from that day daily we i press her boobs & drink milk & she shakes my penis.aur Aunty mujhe apne baby ki tarha kitne baar nelaya (bath) i enjoyed touching her hand to my body but she never shown her pussy even i forced to her & after few days they taken there own house far 10-15km from our house & from dat day we never did oral sex & after 2years she came to my home to invite us on her brother marraige that i was alone in home she know this afternoon nobody was in my home she asked me do you hav any GF now? I told no Aunty & we talked about our past enjoyment & she asked me whether I want to watch any women pussy? I shocked?

And told her how it possible then she told me Asif you have 2 open your pants and have 2 stand front of me nude without touching your hand to penis till then your sperms cum automatically. I opened & stands nude front of her but i cant control i wanted to touch my penis but she told if i touch she will not show me her pussy i control till 5 min den cum sperm with speed phir Aunty ne mere loude ko chusa aur boli tum ab meri chut dekhne ki khabil ho lo utarlo meri panty aur dekh lo last tme is k baad phir kabhi chance nahi melega phir mane Aunty ki panty utari aur dekha dark pink pussy small hair on it & it wet i did finger in & out for 2 min & i wanted to fuck her but she told no after this she went to different city till 2day we never talked nor meet I still remember her n i shakes my penis daily. If you like my true story please Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment