Tuesday 18 June 2013

Brandon & Liev: Bareback


Note !
Click On The Image To View Image In Full Size

Studio: Sean Cody
Video language: English

Look who’s back! It’s Pete!! 

“Yeah it’s been about three years or so,” he said. I couldn’t believe it had been that long! 

Pete has been busy with school and, as he puts it: “Just concentrating on ‘me’ a little bit...” 

I had started up a conversation with him a few months ago and I finally put something out there I knew he couldn’t resist... 

“Why don’t you come back?” I had asked him. “Let’s have Brandon fuck you!” 

Before I knew it he was here in Brandon’s arms! 

“You’re ready to be back, huh?” I asked. I already knew the answer. 

“Yeah I like it!” he replied, snuggling up closer to Brandon!

Format: avi
Duration: 20:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 125kbps
File size: 563.7 MB


No comments:

Post a Comment